Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrnapage
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT TV Subscription not working

Hi all,

I thought I would try posting on here to see if anyone can help fix an issue with our BT TV subscription. 

To cut a long story short our subscription has never worked since we signed up for it over a month ago and we've just had a lady from Enjoy here for 2.5 hours just constantly resetting the hub and tv box.

To be fair that was the advice that BT technical support gave her and just said that it's a known issue for which basically resetting them in turn, trying the BT TV, and so on until it works.

This seems to be a very poor solution and extremely frustrating as we have already been through this once, had three bt tv boxes now, and lost everything we've recorded numerous times.  The only reliable use so far I found for the tv box is as a doorstop while the first one was waiting to be picked up. 

We already have a complaint running with BT about this but so far we are no closer to seeing a resolution to the problem or the subscription channels we are paying for.

Thanks,

Nick

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT TV Subscription not working

Hi, can you give some further information.

What TV and broadband package do you have?

What error messages do you see. 

Can you see the channels in the EPG?

Stew

Message 3 of 5

@Mrnapage wrote:

Hi all,

I thought I would try posting on here to see if anyone can help fix an issue with our BT TV subscription. 

To cut a long story short our subscription has never worked since we signed up for it over a month ago and we've just had a lady from Enjoy here for 2.5 hours just constantly resetting the hub and tv box.

To be fair that was the advice that BT technical support gave her and just said that it's a known issue for which basically resetting them in turn, trying the BT TV, and so on until it works.

This seems to be a very poor solution and extremely frustrating as we have already been through this once, had three bt tv boxes now, and lost everything we've recorded numerous times.  The only reliable use so far I found for the tv box is as a doorstop while the first one was waiting to be picked up. 

We already have a complaint running with BT about this but so far we are no closer to seeing a resolution to the problem or the subscription channels we are paying for.

Thanks,

Nick

Hi @Mrnapage 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the BT Community!

Sincere apologies for the subscription issue you're having with your BT TV service.  I can definitely understand the frustration given the fact that this has been going on for over a month.  It really shouldn't take that length of time to get sorted out.

You can get in touch with us and we will give you a hand.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

@StewM Many thanks for trying to lend a hand with this.  I just feel that the stage this is at it's better that we manage this for the customer and sort it.  Kudos to you though mate!

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Mrnapage
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi StewM, Thanks for replying to my message and offering to lend a hand with it. As RobbieMac has replied back also I'll follow his advice and see where we go but thanks again for replying.

Nick
Guru
Message 5 of 5

My pleasure. If it is that your BT TV account is not set up properly the @RobbieMac will be best placed to sort.

Stew