cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT TV app categories

On the BT TV app (Android) under the categories tab it shows Sport and Kids.

I can't see any other categories. Tried sliding left/right etc but that's all I can see. Ironically that's the two categories I'm the least interested.

How do I see the other categories?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT TV app categories

Do you have one of the NOW TV based packs?

If so, the only content available in the BT TV app is BT Sport, BT TV kids and AMC, you need to use the NOW TV app to access the other content.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

ah - yes i do. Just thought it would sort the free to view programs into categories there too.

But, yes, I do have NowTV package via them.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I've just had a thought, doesn't the BT TV app have categories at the bottom of the screen? The web based version does:

https://www.player.bt.com/#/livetv/fulltvlistings 

BT TV Web PlayerBT TV Web Player

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@stereohaven  you are describing filters for the TV schedules.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

No. You select the category icon on the bottom, and the categories appear at the top. Just Sport and kids appear. I thought i should be able to slide left/right to see the same categories in the browser version.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

The "Categories" tab shows you only subscription content.
If you're a Now TV customer then you'll only see Sport and Kids - this is the only BT content you'll see in the app included as part of your subscription. If you load the Now TV app, you'll find all the other content included in your subscription.
If you're on one of our older packages you'll also see a Catch Up category with catch up content from the legacy channels in the package.

There's also the "Store" tab which has a lot more content that you can buy or rent.

The web site has all the same content and categories, but laid out in a slightly different way.

Is there any specific content you're trying to find?
0 Ratings