cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clinton11
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT TV channels / rebranding

Does any one think BT-TV needs a rebrand including new channels, even MGM movies on demand?? I for one looking for some new service, we as customers are paying handsome monthly subscription fees
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT TV channels / rebranding

I'd like more channels but then it means paying for them, right now the top BT TV package is still cheaper than Sky's entry level TV package.

NowTV entertainment support is coming early next year, I use Netflix a lot as well plus Amazon support, it all adds up for all the extra content.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Clinton11
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Valid point I wounder how Now tv will work as it currently on youview app.. Pricing will also be key
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 7

It'll be via the existing app, just supporting Entertainment and Sky sport passes, so pricing would be the same unless a deal is agreed and it can be added to the BT bill.

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 7

@-Richie-wrote:

It'll be via the existing app, just supporting Entertainment and Sky sport passes, so pricing would be the same unless a deal is agreed and it can be added to the BT bill.

Unless something has changed since the original press release, the agreement provides access to the full range of NOW TV passes, not just Entertainment and Sky Sports. 

Sky and BT agree supply of market leading TV channels on each others platforms

Have you read something different?

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 6 of 7

NowTV Sky Cinema is already supported as it was never lost, which is why I never listed that, that leaves entertainment and sports, do NowTV have other options ?

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

They also have a range of kids channels and reality content through a Hayu pass.

0 Ratings