Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
stereohaven
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT TV customers get even more HD shows on-demand with UKTV deal

Couldn't see this anywhere so thought I would share it. This is good news in my book because I stopped recording shows on W due to the uselessness of the so called "accurate recording"!

"If you’re a BT TV customer, you’re about get even more choice than ever before with an enhanced catch-up service for UKTV’s channels such as Dave, Gold, W, Alibi, Good Food and Eden.

The new deal between UKTV and BT TV means that you will continue to get some of the UK’s best loved comedy on Gold, brand new and exclusive entertainment on Dave, as well as premium programming on W, Alibi, Good Food and Eden."

Link to full story on BT.com

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV customers get even more HD shows on-demand with UKTV deal

Does anyone know when the additional  UKTV HD on demand content will start to be available on the BT Player ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

Does anyone know.

Should we currently be able to download UKTV subscription channel catchup/on demand content that is available on the BT TV App Extra to watch offline as i don’t seem to be given that option  on the content I was looking to download to iPad ?

0 Ratings
4KTVFan
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I have been checking the BT Player since they made the announcement about HD content coming to UKTV...

...however, I can not find anything in HD, it is all still tagged as SD.

Whilst the announcement was great news, and credit to BT TV for enhancing their service in this way, I hope BT TV isn't going to spoil the excellent around the announcement by taking forever to roll the feature out...

0 Ratings