cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 371 of 390

Re: BT has announced its new packages for BT Sport for the ‘15/16 season.

Getting reminders now that I need to renew my contract by the 20th August if I want sport for £5 per month. They have sent me a link to the B.T website, but it takes you to a page that seems more to do with signing up for the first time, or upgrading broadband?

As I had all sorts of silly problems using the website last time I wanted to renew the yearly line rental, has anyone used the website to renew their broadband contract, and did it work ok? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 372 of 390

Ring up the Options Team on 0800 800030 and get a deal. If you did manage to renew your contract via the Website you would pay the standard price. You should also be able to do a deal for the Sports Pack. I got mine for £2.50 per month for 6 months.
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 373 of 390

Phoned that number and got pretty much the same discount. But they did it on my broadband rather than on the sports payment. Kind of negated though, as there is the price increase in sept so effectively I'll pay closer to the extra fiver a month anyway. Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 374 of 390

I got 35p per month off my broadband and calls in July together with the Sport Pack at £2.50 per month for 6 months. My broadband and calls are going up by 95p per month in September so only 60p per month increase over my previous broadband and calls deal. Also managed to negotiate with Sky a £2.50 per month discount off the Family bundle for 6 months so that pays for my BT Sports Pack for 6 months. Every little helps.....
0 Ratings
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 375 of 390

Yeah looking at the confirmation email, I will still be saving money 🙂 I'm one of those people who hasn't ever managed to get a deal from Sky. Whenever I threaten to leave, they just say "ok."

0 Ratings
Message 376 of 390

I just asked to downgrade from the Family to Variety bundle and bob's your uncle. Will try the same ploy when the deal runs out in January.
0 Ratings
Message 377 of 390

Yeah but they advertise it at £22.50 but try to charge 25 when you try to sign up online!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
viffergb
Contributor
Message 378 of 390

Watched the MotoGP coverage on ITV4 this Monday gone, and have to say it wasn't bad.  Okay, after adverts, there was only some 45 minutes worth of coverage, but did for us Smiley Happy.

No Moto2 or Moto3 obviously, but although we quite enjoyed watching those from time to time, it was the MotoGP we really wanted.

Yep, can certainly live with ITV's catch-up coverage at ZERO COST Smiley Very HappySmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Now looking forward to moving over to Plusnet on the 18th at a reduced cost Smiley Happy

ScottRage
Message 379 of 390

What a bunch of **bleep**!! I paid £10 a month to watch UFC.. that price quickly changed to £13.50 which i thought was extortionate. Now you want me to pay £20 because you bought Champions league football? Something I won't even be watching. Absolutely ridiculous, and no warning either!!

0 Ratings
ScottRage
Message 380 of 390

You've treated customers that have paid exclusively for BT sports terribly. It's nearly the same price as my sky package that I pay that has 400 channels. It's a sneaky move and you'll lose alot of custom through it.
0 Ratings