cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT sports commentators

I followed the complaints to BT regarding an offensive post made by 2 separate commentators. With black lives matters, and the ongoing issue in relation to prejudice terms used to describe footballers of black origin. The complaints statement said we aim to reply to get back to you in 10 days. I have been waiting a month. Why has NO ONE REPLIED TO DATE?  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT sports commentators

Hi @Natedog76, welcome to the forum and sorry you had not received a response to your complaint and the 10 days had passed. Have you received a response now? If not I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to chase this complaint for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hello John,

I have finally received a response.

however the response left more questions, so let’s hope they respond in less than 6 weeks!

Thank you for your proactive approach.

Nathan

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi Ive watched BT Sports since it started but I cant understand why Robbie Savage is a pundit, he was a medioca footballer (also a very dirty player who managed to only get sent off once I believe in his playing career)who has made a lot of money from the game, he is now pretending to be a pundit and again earning money under false pretences, his imput into matches is very limited and he is a master of staing the obvious, I am currently watching the West Ham game and if he lets Don Huchinson get a word in he might learn something about good comments and imputs about the game
0 Ratings