cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BTTV package prices after March price rise ( existing customers)

Go to solution

I just wanted to clarify what happens to the cost of the packages to existing BTTV customers after the March price rises. We have the Entertainment package at the offer price of £6 from last April with various add-ons too. I’m expecting the price rise to apply to our main package and also to our add-on for BT Sport and also the HD/UHD add-on, but NOT to our Netflix upgrade to Standard Netflix as it’s a third party add-on.

My question is what would happen to the cost of the other packages after the March increase? For example the Big Sport package is currently £42. If we were looking to change over to this package AFTER  the price increase would it still be available to us for £42 or would the price increase have been applied to this package to us also? Hopefully someone who has already experienced the price rises as a BTTV customer will be able to clarify.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BTTV package prices after March price rise ( existing customers)

Go to solution

Hi @Brucemeister5 

When the CPI price rise kicks in, it will apply to all the packages available to you. So while you stay within your original term your price will be higher than the standard price.  Once your contract term ends, then you chose a new package which may be at a lower price.

Stew

Message 3 of 3

Re: BTTV package prices after March price rise ( existing customers)

Go to solution

Thank you @StewM . I think I’ll probably stick with the original package and continue to use add-ons to minimise the impact of the CPI price rise and then see what’s available at the end of the contract.

0 Ratings