cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 27

Re: moto gp get rid of Keith Heuwen

Thank goodness for this forum. I thought I was the only one who was having difficulty watching because of Keith Heuwen. I have stopped watching most of the coverage - I can only watch the races now as otherwise I have to go and calm down. Once more with the 'Rossi dropped a bomb that's rolled under his own chair' and I think I might have had to be sectioned! Please please BT get rid of this biased, useless, irritating, rude commentator! He is spoiling my enjoyment of the MotoGP coverage. Thank you to all on this forum who feel the same way, really good to know I'm not alone.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 22 of 27

Re: Bad commentary Keith heuwen

I have just watched the Valencia Moto GP, and its been a complete farce  because of the following. -

Allthrough FP and Qualifying this weekend Huewen, Ryder, and Hodgson, in fact all presenters have been massivly backtracking on their demands  to severly repremand Rossi at Sepang. They were judge, jury and demanding a heavy scentence.

Today, probably after a repremand from BT and GP viewers in general, they were Rossi the genius this, and Rossi the maestro that. So much so I had to turn the sound off, it was making me feel ill.

Sadly the race today was no better than the Goon Show commentary. Rossi definately gave it his very best shot, but for the last several laps where was the Marques that attacked Rossi on every corner on every straight at Sepang - No where, is the answer.

I have ridden motorcycles scince I was 10, and I still at 63 have a ZZR1100 - AND being an all types of motorcycle racing fan watched Speedway at the Hull track for many years. It seemed so obvious that Marques looked like he was spinning up,  and sliding in a desperate attempt to pass Lorenzo, but in actual fact it was more like he was showboating, and almost riding as a wingman -  as two team members would do to take 1st and 2nd position in Speedway.

My thoughts are , get rid of Huewen, Ryder and Hodgson, they are bias and useless.

Because of the governing body's decision to start Rossi from the back instead of defering the penalty until the next season it was almost a foregone conclusion that Lorenso was champion. So the members of that board and how they operate needs scrutiny. 

Lastly, I took out BT Sport just for Moto GP on Sundays, the pictures are great, but sadly the commentry and the way Moto GP is run is a shambles.

My favourite GP rider - Wayne Gardner

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 23 of 27

To be fair to Hodgson he agrees with you (and me) about Marquez riding shotgun for Lorenzo as he says in the post-race programme.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 27

Yes, I heard him say that, could have knocked me over with a feather but am pleased he had the guts to say it! Jules drove me mad today by constantly saying the points table never lies...that's the whole point, this year it has been interfered with!!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 27

You are definitely not alone!!!
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 26 of 27

Commentary

Can Keith Huewen's commentary get any worse! !! Utterly utterly dreadful - spends most of his time arguing with fellow commentators and talking absolute **bleep**. He misses everything important that is going on. THE MAN HAS TO GO!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 27 of 27

Re: Commentary

Haven't you said that before? Looks as though someone loves him.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings