cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jam2000
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 55

Re: Big sport package

It's not available for existing customers already on the Now TV packs.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 12 of 55

At a guess, it will be available to existing customers subject to a new 24 month contract

0 Ratings
GeeBee1701
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 55

Definately available as I just signed up to it subject to a new 24 month contract but still with the flexibility to move between the various base tv packages once per month 

0 Ratings
Negeoan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 55

Did you do it online or phone up?

0 Ratings
GeeBee1701
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 55

Over the phone but I could have done it online. When I went into my TV section of my account, the package was there letting me switch out from my entertainment core package to the big sport package 

0 Ratings
Shyboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 55

I've just been on the phone to BT for approx 40 mins, spoke to three different people and been told the £20 offer is  not available to me as an existing customer.

0 Ratings
GeeBee1701
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 55

Not sure why. The only other thing I can think of is that I had just renewed my contract the month before and had to take out another 24 month contract with BT to get this £20 deal and I was already on their Entertainment package with the Now TV channels (eg sky one, sky Atlantic) and had bt sport as a bolt on so it was just a case of switching out my entertainment package, changing this to the sport package and adding the Now TV entertainment pass back in as a bolt on. After 3 months I can switch back to the package I was on before the sport package goes up to £40 per month 

0 Ratings
alananne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 55

Been a frustrating afternoon.

I have a NowTV account which is coming to the end of the seasonal pass that I bought last year when the supposedly close exchange of BT and Sky programs was seemingly unlikely.

If I get past TV deals under the TV menu and try selecting the Big Sport @ £20 I cannot reach checkout unless I also select a broadband package which does not include the one I contracted to last month. So it seems to be looking at me as a current non-user who needs broadband.

If I look under My BT and select TV under the upgrade list it seems to require me to choose 1 of 3 options to swap my Base TV package. Either Entertainment or Big Entertainment with the third being Sport and listing what I get for free at the moment. Behind this last option is chance to pay exactly what NowTV will charge me next month but with BT charging me £15 in 3 months time for the currently free sports after a "half-price" deal.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 19 of 55

Deleted by confused poster answering the wrong question. Sorry

0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 55

I have a Now TV account but not currently subscribing. Have an email from now TV giving this offer so try Now TV direct. It may be. Y going this way though that you won’t be able to record the programs.

0 Ratings