cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Boxing / football

Go to solution

Hello, am all new to this BT I have just had it go Live looking at the sports is it worth me also adding sky sports to my package I have BT sports but dosent seem to have many premier league games showing all the uo coming Newcastle games are on sky sports and what about the boxing do the main event get showing on BT or is that Sky also as I don’t watch wrestling and that’s a big part of BT by looks of it? If anyone could help me out what is better to have on my package 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Boxing / football

Go to solution

Hi @Kaylsrees123 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about BT Sports. If you wnat more football etc then you can always add Sky Sports. BT Sports do have boxing main events. Frank Warrens Queensbury Promotions promote fights on BT Sports such as Tyson Fury and Daniel Bubois bouts. 

Boxing | The Latest Boxing News & Highlights | BT Sport

BT Sport Boxing TV Listings - Full Fight Cards, Dates & Times

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hello, thanks for sharing that also would I have to pay to view them fights or do they come included I have never used it before so am not sure if I have to pay separate. And yeah I possibly will be adding sky sports also thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Kaylsrees123 ,

The only fights you would need to pay fpr are PPV events. Most recently Paul vs Fury. If Fury vs Usyk is announced it will most probably be PPV as well. If you order the event you can add the cost to your bill.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

That’s brilliant