Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Leod1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Bt Sport Content

Go to solution
Hi,

I enjoy watching bt sport but feel not enough non European football is shown. This summer there are two football tournaments (African cup of nations, CONCACAF Gold Cup) and feel bt sports should show both which would attract more customers. Also more non European club football should be shown like all versions of champion league football I.e. copa libertadores (not just the final) and the CONCACAF club champions league I feel more football is out there that should be shown!
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Leod1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Concacaf Gold Cup

Go to solution
Hi,

Does Bt Sports have the rights to the concacaf Gold Cup and if so will all the matches be shown this summer?
0 Ratings
Leod1
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

African cup of nations

Go to solution
There is a busy summer of football and the African cup of nations is on, will it be on bt sports?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Re: African cup of nations

Go to solution

@Leod1 wrote:
There is a busy summer of football and the African cup of nations is on, will it be on bt sports?

See

https://www.eurosport.com/football/eurosport-lifts-africa-cup-of-nations-2017-and-2019-rights_sto596...

so if you have Eurosport as part of your BT TV package there should be coverage on those (Eurosport() channels on BT TV. 

0 Ratings
Leod1
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Re: African cup of nations

Go to solution
Great thanks for this, good to know this tournament will be shown in uk. Hopefully Eurosport show the games as they had the rights to the Asian games but only shown in Europe and not the uk.
0 Ratings