Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clinton11
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 16

Bt Tv : Now Tv

Go to solution
Does anyone have an idea when Now Tv will arrive? I read on digital spy announcement was imminent.
0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 16

Re: Bt Tv : Now Tv

Go to solution
We already have NowTV but a crippled version. I knew you could not get the sports channels but I was a little surprised today that after buying an Entertainment pass (to watch Game of Thrones) that it did not show up on my Youview box so I will need to cast it from my tablet or by HDMI from my laptop.
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Sky Cinema is supported on the Youview platform for NowTV, other passes such as Sky Sports and Entertainment passes will be added this year, the exact date is yet to be  confirmed.

For Game of Throne fans, you can purchase the eppisodes from the BTTV store.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Not new Series 8 you can't. At least not when I checked earlier today. Got an introductory £5 per month offer on Now TV so I will be able to watch the whole series casting from my tablet/laptop for a tenner then cancel after two months.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

It should be available to purchase 1 day after the UK screening, so that'll be tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

@-Richie-wrote:

It should be available to purchase 1 day after the UK screening, so that'll be tomorrow.

Not sure this is right. Sky have the purchase rights from HBO so I think it is unlikely that the new latest series 8 will be available on BT TV. The back series 1 -7 are available though.

Stew

0 Ratings
Clinton11
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution
Any clues to when Now Tv becomes integrated with BTTV? Maybe we find out some information next set financial results in May?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

The latest I have read is in time for the start of the Premiership in August this year. There is certainly a lack of detail from BT.

Stew

geordiemick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

Any news about BTSports app on Now TV box?

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

Hi, nothing is known. BT are being frustratingly silent as to when or even if their wholesale agreement is going ahead.

Stew

0 Ratings