cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

Bt sport football tv shows tv programmes that are on the 3 bt sport channels

Please can people list all the bt sport tv shows tv programmes that are to do with football that are on every week that premier league teams and mentioned in and are involved in eg premier league , champions league , europa league , fa cup , league cup . That are on the bt sport 1 bt sport 2 and espn channels . And I'm not talking about live football matches
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Guru
Message 2 of 15

Re: Bt sport football tv shows tv programmes that are on the 3 bt sport channels

This has been reported.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Re: Bt sport football tv shows tv programmes that are on the 3 bt sport channels

What do you mean
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 15

To what purpose will you put this information?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

I want to watch these programmes on my sky box
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Please can someone list all the tv shows tv programmes on the channels bt sport 1 bt sport 2 espn that are to do with football the ones that have premiership teams in the the tv show tv programmes that have them mentioned in and talked about in I do not mean matches
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 15

Someone already has. Look in any reputable listing magazine or at any reputable listings web site.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

I've got a tv mag so how do I know which programmes like for example sportshub talk about premier league teams every week so for example every week all these programmes mention about Chelsea and tottenham and Man U and man city and Liverpool etc
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 15

By watching them?
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

I wanted to add them all on to my planner
0 Ratings