cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Bt tv with NOW entertainment

Go to solution

Hello

i signed up for the bt tv package today, it includes the NOW entertainment package

however I have since discovered that I signed up for a NOW membership about 10 years ago. It’s still active and both bt tv and NOW use my same email address.

So how do I link the two accounts so I can use now on bt tv I can’t see anywhere online that I can do this.

many thanks

Nocomp

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bt tv with NOW entertainment

Go to solution

When you say it is still active do you mean you have had an active subscription going for all that time and have ended up now pay twice over for the same service?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hello

thanks for repky

No I have nut used the Now account.

the Now account was set up in 2013 when I used it to apply now tv codes for access to Now tv services.

I have not used it for many years, I was surprised to still find it active when I discovered the user name is the same as my BT TV username (email address) when I tried to link the two services I was unable to.

hope you can help 

nocomp

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

You can change the e mail address i.e. your user name in your old NOW account if you have a second e mail address.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

If the email address you refer to is still active, and is the one that you gave BT when you signed up, then they will use that account. The only change will be in the billing which will now be linked to your BT account

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hello

thanks for your advice

i have spoken to BT TV support today and I need to wait until the TV service goes live later in the next week

regards

nocomp

0 Ratings