Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KnaveOfHerts
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Business Infinity and BTSport

Go to solution

Plain and simply everytime I enter my account number when trying to access the service I get a Page Not Found after entering a valid Id.

Teething troubles or haven't you integrated it with BTBusiness?

A delighted Knave 😞

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Business Infinity and BTSport

Go to solution

btsports is available free to residential customers only

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
KnaveOfHerts
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Well not exactly the answer I expected. But then again you use the word "free" - Is there a payment mechanism or is it simply not available to Business customers?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

there is a business link on the btsports homepage but that looks like for showing to public  how were you trying to watch btsports sky or bttv or apps/online

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
KnaveOfHerts
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

I was trying to view a BTSport channel via the browser on my PC "Watch Now" Then invited via a pop-up, to enter my billing Id and then sent to a "The page you are trying to view doesn't exist - Broken link etc." on BT.com site.

Now if it had said that BTSport is only available for residential customers, fine, that's BT's choice, however bad a marketing / customer relationship stint, incorrect advertising that may be. What does niggle me is that it clearly states on the site that it is available for BT Infinity customers. That, my dear friend, is what I am.

Advertising Standards, I'm sure would be interested and existing BT business customers who just might have a television lecence etc will also be delighted.

Just as a side, I happen to be a business customer who works from home. I'm sure there are also others in a similar situation.

PS In Bold I am VERY computer literate. Hint!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
lol
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

From "the legal stuff" at the bottom of http://www.bt.com/sport/?s_intcid=con_intban_btsport_home_football :-

"BT Sport - UK residential broadband customers only."

There's also a "How to order" link on that page for business customers.

0 Ratings
KnaveOfHerts
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Yep - If you're a Business customer, however big or small, you have to pay for the service. In my case (working from home), doing the sums, it would be much cheaper to have an separate "residential" broadband link rather than pay for the service.

Should I need additional bandwidth and the BT Sport offering, this may be an additional line [sic] to pursue.

Thanks to all for your contributions to this matter, I believe I should mark all the replies as answers including the "lol" post!

0 Ratings