cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Message 11 of 15

Re: Can't access Bt Sport on Youview box

Go to solution
""If you can't get BT Infinity, you could get BT Sport with BT Broadband. BT Sport HD isn't available"
and not if you have BB and choose not to have Infinity.
I.e. if you want BT Sport on your YouView box and Infinity is available to you, you'll have to buy Infinity.
If you want BT Sport on your YouView box and Infinity is NOT available to you, AND your exchange is Copper multicast-enabled THEN you can have it on YouView. Otherwise not.
Yes?"

That is correct.
sherbieDice
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Hi there,

I'm having the exact same problem as the original poster, in which I have unlimited BB with BT TV subscription, a BT YouView Box (but not the YouView+), and the BT Sport channels subscription under my account/bill.

I've scanned all the TV channels but couldn't find 507-509, which are supposed to be the BT Sport channels. I've followed your advice and I can confirm that Copper Multicast is available for my postcode.

How would you suggest I tackle this problem? 

Also, did the OP manage to get the channels to show on YouView in the end? If so how did you manage?

Thank you so much for all your help.

Regards,

Sherman.

0 Ratings
sherbieDice
Beginner
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Actually don't worry it has been sorted out. Turns out it's just that the BT Sports services take a day (or 2) to register. I can now see them on my YouView box.

Cheers.

0 Ratings
vcator
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

I've got an android TV connected to BT Infinity.

BT Sport doesn't appear on YouView - I've got channels 1 - 200, then 600 .  . . 

Could I view BT Sport from an App on the TV ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

@vcator

Not sure I uderstand your setup.

If you using a Sony Android TV that has Youview enabled then you will not get the BT extra IPTV or Sports channels on that TV.

If you have a Youview box connected to a TV and a BT TV subscription with BT Sport then you should see the BT Sport channels listed in the Youview box EPG.

BT Sport App (provided you have a subscription)  can display when run on certain devices  on a TV screen using Chromecast or  via Airplay using Apple TV.

0 Ratings