cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Can't link my NowTv Entertainment to my existing NowTV account.

Hi there made an order on the 15th August.

I have been trying to link my existing now TV account to the entertainment package I just bought. How do I do that?

When ordering the operative asked for "an email address" without specifying that it was for linking it with NOW but it isn't the same as my existing now TV account on which I have a now TV sports account.

Therefore when I want to watch either a sports channel or an entertainment channel I have to sign out and sign back in again which obviously isn't particularly quick and easy.

I noticed this immediately and have been on the phone and through life chat with BT who keep saying things like. We will sort that, don't worry it will happen etc etc. Just wait 24-48 hours and it will be linked.

I have contacted NOW TV who said that BT can do it. However I keep going around in circles and now it is 10 days since opening my BT account.

So in summary, how can BT update my Entertainment package to my existing Sports package email address. 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't link my NowTv Entertainment to my existing NowTV account.

Hi @Sandpit

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having linking the email address you've been using for NOW with us.  I understand that if you had have known when asked for the email address that it was for NOW you would have gave your existing one.  I also appreciate the amount of time you have spent on the phone and live chat trying to get this resolved.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings