cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Can't view NOW channels on BT TV box

Go to solution

I’ve got this issue too! Signed up for a package and when I log into my BT app, says I don’t have TV! Can’t access Now but can get all the freeview and some of the Now Chanel’s, just not the sky branded ones 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Can't view NOW channels on BT TV box

Go to solution

Hi @Neilyboy72 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!  I have moved your post to start your own thread discussion as the thread you had posted on has already been marked as solved.

I am sorry for the problems you're having watching the NOW content.  I understand that you have recently signed up for a package.  Are you able to see the NOW channels on your TV guide when watching BT TV?

In order to watch the NOW content when you're out and about - After you place your order you should have received an order confirmation email.  There is a link on that email that will direct you through to NOW's website where you can set up a password.  Once you go through this you simply log on to the NOW app/online player and log in with those details.

Post back and let me know how you get on.  We'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Still don’t have any NOW as part of my package , called last week after I posted and seemingly my order was ‘stuck’. When I log into MyBT, it tells me I have TV, which until yesterday it didn’t. Keeps presenting me with a message to choose a flexible viewing package.  Tried logging into NOW, following the link in my BT welcome email. Says it doesn’t recognise my email address. Quite disappointed about the whole experience to be fair, you expect technology to just work, but it appears it’s the BT systems at fault here. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Neilyboy72 

Sorry to hear you are still having problems viewing the NOW Channels. I've sent you a private message asking for some more information, so we can have it investigated for you.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

I’ve messaged you back, thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Neilyboy72

Thank you for taking the time to send us over your details.

I have picked this up this morning and tried calling to give you a hand.  I am sorry I wasn't able to reach you.  I'll try giving you another shout after 14:00 today.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Robbie, apologies, been on work teams calls this morning from 8:15.

I’m now free until 13:00 if you want to try calling me again, on the mobile or home phone.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Robbie 

Can you PM me with an update? 

Thanks,
 Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Neilyboy72 I'll ask @RobbieMac to update you when he's back at work tomorrow.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Many thanks! 

0 Ratings