Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 21 of 103

Re: Cancel BT sport

Go to solution

wish it was like Sky - at long last they seem to understand customer service BT on the other hand...........if you looked up Joke in a dictionary - the new BT logo would be there.........but then this the company who probably spent best part of £500K or redesigning their logo when my kid in primary school would have done it for free and come up with the same...

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 22 of 103

Go to solution

I spoke to a guy yesterday and he said this month would be free. Today I get a full bill. I cannot get through on the phone or chat.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 23 of 103

Go to solution

I sat on the phone for 45 mins waiting to talk to someone about pausing BT Sports until this virus has run its cause.

With no live football, I can't see the point of paying for something that's not giving the service I require.

I have just taken out a new contract because id rang to cancel and was told due to Sky offering a better deal and BT trying to keep me they'd offer me a reduced rate.

So Id rang back Thursday waiting 45 mins only to be told I can't pause Sports and would have to cancel with heavy charges. I wasn't offered any free month like Sky has, so BT will lose all my business instead of just while there is no live football.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 24 of 103

Go to solution

I’ve been unable to get through on the phone and would like to pause the sport for a few months until there’s some live football on again. Could someone contact me if possible please. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 103

Go to solution

@PALSE wrote:

I’ve been unable to get through on the phone and would like to pause the sport for a few months until there’s some live football on again. Could someone contact me if possible please. 

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT.  You will not get a reply from BT staff regarding your problem. You will have to phone BT to see if they can help you pause your contract.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 26 of 103

Go to solution

I have had a private message from them with the details I need to send. So they should reply about cancelling your subscription. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 27 of 103

Go to solution

I would like my free month honoured too. Please contact pm me.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 28 of 103

Go to solution

Thanks for your help. As I said I have tried ringing for the last few days. Unfortunately I am still having to go to work and get limited breaks during BT opening hours. I don’t really want to spend this time on hold to BT with no one answering by the time I finish my break.
A number of people mentioned that they had had private messages sent to them that had resolved their problem so hoped someone could contact me too. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 103

Go to solution

The people who have had help was in order to cancel their package. You stated that you want to pause yours. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 30 of 103

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry that it's taking so long to get through on the phone when you call us about your BT Sport service.

I can see from this thread a fair few of you have asked that the MOD team contact you about cancelling or pausing your service. The Community is a Customer to Customer support network and the MOD team only get involved in cases that can't be resolved by other parts of BT. Our priority is to help our vulnerable customers and those who are in most need at this challenging time.

Please call us on 0800 800 150 to discuss your BT Sports Package. 

Thanks

Matt