Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 41 of 103

Re: Cancel BT sport

Go to solution

I gave it another go and waited on hold for 50 odd minutes. But I got a credit for 3 months worth of sports. Still think there should have just been a button to press online or for them to offer it automatically for everyone. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 103

Go to solution
Hi, please send me the details to cancel BT sport.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 103

Go to solution
Matt,
Calling BT is like calling Sainsbury’s.
Everyone is focussed, rightly, on helping vulnerable people.
BT must follow SKY example and provide a “ button” for subscribers to pause, in this case, BT Sport.
It took me 43 seconds to pause my SKY Sports
SKY will take all your customers otherwise.
It is customer service 101
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 44 of 103

Go to solution

Well, I finally got through last time after a 35 minute wait so I suppose I was lucky (that time) by some standards. Total wait time over the week was in excess of 2 hours. I was cut off several times (no idea whether the problem is at my end or whether it routinely happens) and once I had to hang up after a 40 minute wait. It's an insanely inefficient way just to say "please cancel BT Sport".  It's cancelled now although I have had to give a month's notice. This is hardly fair as I attempted to call over a week ago but (of course), I couldn't bother discussing the matter so I'll pay up. The chap I talked to was very helpful and I felt really sorry for him, working in an understaffed office.

BT really should enable downgrade and cancellation of services on line both in the interests of customer service and the health of their employees. I realise revision of a website could take time but why not temporarily accept an email during the  Coronavirus outbreak?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 45 of 103

Go to solution

I have tried to cancel my by sport on the live chat and am unable to phone, how can I cancel the subscription ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 46 of 103

Go to solution

Same here. I want to cancel my BT Sport ASAP. I tried to phone and gave up as I never got to speak to anyone. Can you please let me know I can cancel it without having to call BT. It should be a very easy process!!! Thanks in advance.

M Belert

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 47 of 103

Go to solution

Can you help me cancel my BT Sport subscription or at least suspend it until live sports begin again? I called the 0330 number and waited over 30 minutes for someone to pickup then hung up in frustration. Regards, Barry

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 48 of 103

Go to solution

Don’t feel too bad - you pay your subscription in advance, and neither BT Or any other provider will refund your last payment or part thereof. It’s a good way of making you feel that you’re missing the drivel that’s on besides live sports coverage. As I write, I’ve been holding for 38:34 and counting! To add insult to injury, I actually got through previously, only for the connection to mysteriously firstly mute my iPhone mic, just as I uttered the words “I’d like to cancel please”, then I was cut off! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 49 of 103

Go to solution

Tried phoning but extremely busy and at least 30 minute waiting time.

There must be a way of emailing cancelling my Sports package, 1313694770, as there is no live sport available.

I resent the the threats I have had from BT in cancelling my DD.

Whether I renew my subscription or not depends on how BT respond to this request.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 50 of 103

Go to solution

I believe it is disgraceful the way BT are treating their customers. There are no live sports to watch and yet they are making it almost impossible for their customers to pause their subscription. Sky Sports have set up a link to pause it and it takes less than a minute to complete the process. Why can't BT, one of the biggest communications companies in the UK, do the same. I have cancelled my DD to try to force them to contact me. I feel I have no option.

0 Ratings