Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 51 of 103

Re: Cancel BT sport

Go to solution
I got through successfully after 48 mins on this number 0800 800 150. Be persistent but polite - as with Sky, they will try to persuade you to stay. Good luck!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 52 of 103

Go to solution

Great way to run a telephone company ........

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 53 of 103

Go to solution

I've yet to see what Sky are doing for their broadband & call customers, there's not been a peep from them about them but of course that's ok as they're looking after sport customers. BT are a telecoms company first & foremost so are obviously looking after their main part of business first

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 54 of 103

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

I tried my best to contact by phone BT Customer Service. I need to cancel BT Sport as soon as possible. I don't watch it at all and I didn't know I Pay extra 10 each month. Please advise how to contact BT as no-one answer the phone and I cannot stay all day on the line.

Thanks, Kris

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 55 of 103

Go to solution

£10 ? You're lucky, I paid £16. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 56 of 103

Go to solution

Absolutely disgraceful

NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE, 3 DAYS IVE BEEN TRYING NOW TO CANCEL BT SPORTS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 57 of 103

Go to solution
SAME
NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE 3 DAYS IVE BEEN TRYING
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 58 of 103

Go to solution

Good evening, I also would like to know how to cancel my BT sport. Up to now I've waited on the phone for 59mins, 50 mins, 41 mins, 37 mins and yesterday for 31 mins with no answer at the other end, I've run out of my minutes on my phone, so can't now call them.

BM

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 59 of 103

Go to solution

Hi, my wife called this number for 25 minutes without an answer. Everyone understands that these are challenging times, it wouldn't take a lot for BT to contact people who have BT sports and ask them do they want to pause or cancel BT sports because they are not delivering football and rugby which they advertised to do.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 60 of 103

Go to solution

If you go to bt.com/supportsport you can get a 1 month credit in your BT Sport bill which will, hopefully, be extended until live sports begin

0 Ratings