Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Cancelling TV package

Go to solution

Dear 

All 

I'm just wondering if there is a email I can email concerning cancelling my TV package. I've tried to sort via phone, online assistant, which now reports there are issues with my account 🙃 and have been for the last two months. Still waiting for a package to return items?

Basically I'm working ridiculous hours, and am never home when the telephone lines are open, and am basically not using my package. Just with bills and everything on the rise just thinking logically and whilst I can afford to buy out of the contract.

Thank you and Kind Regards 

Alex 

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Cancelling TV package

Go to solution

Hi @APlaister1 and welcome back.

Sorry you're having problems cancelling the TV package. I'm sure I can sort this out for you. I've dropped you a private message so you can get in touch so please check your inbox.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @APlaister1,

I called you this afternoon but missed you.

I will be working until 9pm tonight if you are free for a call? I'd like to speak with you and let you know what I can do to help.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @APlaister1,

I'll be in the office tomorrow morning and again on Monday afternoon.

Is there a particular time that you are free as I would really like to speak with you about this as I can help you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution
Hi Daniel any time after 6pm if that’s possible apologies work has been rather crazy
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @APlaister1, thanks for getting back and @DanielS will pick this up and get in touch then.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @APlaister1,

Thanks for taking time to speak with me this evening. I really appreciated it.

As promised, I have placed the order to stop the TV services. I have also sent you a free returns kit that will be with you on the 19th providing all goes well with the delivery. We need the BT TV Box Pro returned within 60 days or there would be a charge of £140. The Z4 box also needs to be returned within 60 days or there would be a charge of £60.

Any issues at all, come to me and I will sort them out for you 🙂

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Hi 

Daniel 

I’ve received the return kit, thank you for the prompt delivery. The only thing I’ve noticed the only address label is one with my address on. Do I need to print off the label? There wasn’t anything in the envelope apart from the white bag but this is the only thing I have ?@daniels

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @APlaister1 and thanks for posting.

Is there an address on the white bag?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Hi David 

No it's just a blank large white bag, no address or label? 

Kind Regards 

Alex Plaister

0 Ratings