cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
squirrely
Beginner
Message 11 of 16

Re: Catch Up Viewing

Apparently it is not according to BT!!!!!

0 Ratings
squirrely
Beginner
Message 12 of 16

Exert from the postcode checker via BT:

You can enjoy BT Broadband now. BT Infinity isn't currently available to you.

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 16

The online postcode checker is not fully up to date. Your best bet is to ring up and ask, as Gareth has said your speed is fast enough for on demand content.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 16

You only need a 2Mbps broadband service for BTTV, see the second FAQ here.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
deecarl
Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Hmm...no full repeats. Definitely should be made available. To watch any time, for at least a week (for example) after the live event. Yet another BT Sports deficiency.

I'll be viewing online (assuming this: https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Sport/BT-Sport-Viewing-is-Way-Too-Complex-an-Affair/td-p/1177650 is sorted out). What do I do if I'm busy/away/out when the live broadcast is transmitted? Can't record it online to play back later. Can't watch it when I'm next free/home/in, because it isn't available.

This so-called 'service' needs sorting out, with a healthy injection of realistic thinking.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 16 of 16

deecarl wrote:

This so-called 'service' needs sorting out, with a healthy injection of realistic thinking.

Or maybe some updated equipment and a BTTV subscription.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings