cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Change Tv package

Sure this has been asked before. 
I want to change my Tv package from big entertainment to VIP for the start of the premier league. If I change will be contract start another 24 months of changing packages doesn’t affect your existing contract length? 
thanks ! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Change Tv package

No, you should be able to do that and stay within your current 24 month contract. However, there have been instances posted on here where things haven’t run as smoothly as they should. If you find this happens to you, I suggest that you don’t go ahead with the change. If you then flag it up on here, one of the mods will be able to have a look into it for you.

Message 3 of 5

Thanks a lot 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I have notified the mods on what seems a worryingly recurring. Issue.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @FC12,

Thank you for posting. If you take a look at - Channels and add-ons with BT TV packages you'll find a few more details about our Flexible TV packages.

I'm sorry if you haven't been able to do the order yourself online. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand. 

have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings