cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 66

Re: Changes to BT TV Channels

The "catch up" of Alibi has resolved and all appears to be working fine on the NowTV sticks, as far as my BT youview boxes go, one is all okay, Alibi viewable in SD and HD in the EPG, my other box is still showing  "this channel needs to be set up, press OK", guess it will rectify itself in due course.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 66

@BillyM We now have sound on Alibi HD too. It just righted itself. I’ll probably only use this channel’s catch up though. 

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 66

I watched Annika when I had Alibi via Sky. Well worth a watch.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 66

Interesting, while I can see Alibi in the Now TV app it isn't showing in my BTTV guide, the channel at 358 is still Gold HD.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 66

All been working fine on the Now app using the Amazon Firestick. 
Alibi did not show up on the Now app via the Amazon Firestick till late in the afternoon.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 66

Channels have reordered this morning on my box, and while it is now in the guide, Alibi just throws up an error message if you follow the "set this channel up" link. Presumably will appear in a few hours as others reported yesterday.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 66

One of my T2100 boxes is fine, Alibi in the EPG and works fine as does the channel in the Now app, my other box, catch up in the app all great but cannot watch the channel through the EPG, just get the "you need to set up Alibi HD or add it to your package" message.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 66

"Need to set up channel" message has now vanished and Alibi HD now working perfect in the EPG!

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 66

Greed is getting beyond a joke now. All the good channels I had in my package have gone now (History2, Discovery family and now NG]. I simply cannot afford to pay for add ons or other monthly subscriptions. Oh, and why has the price of the package not gone down to reflect the poorer offering? I mean, US news and crime dramas hardly replace Discovery and NG. Feeling fed up!

Message 40 of 66

Blame the channel owners. FWIW you should be getting discovery back

0 Ratings