cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 66

Re: Changes to BT TV Channels

I can but blame who my contract is with for the service and who I pay for the service. BT have not even had the courtesy to email anyone about the changes from what I can gather.

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 66

They did, I received an email a few weks back as did the OP as it's a copy & paste from the email

Message 43 of 66

I would say that email seems to have been hit and miss, I didn't get one either.

As for Alibi itself mine still says I need to set it up, not overly bothered as it's not a channel I'd naturally watch a lot of but would be good if it was working.
0 Ratings
Message 44 of 66

Same here, no email, though am pleased to have Alibi back having lost it when I moved back to BT.

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 66

dont forget Fox

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 66

Fox? You mean fox news? 

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 66

I'd imagine they're talking about the Fox channel that Disney closed.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 66

I’ve just been playing around with the new Alibi channels and it appears that on our Pro tv box when it comes to setting recordings, the series link is only coming up as an option on the SD version and not on the HD version.

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 66

The problem of being able to set up series link on Alibi SD but not on Alibi HD is duplicated on my BTTV app too.

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 66

Didn’t BT and Warner/discovery just do a new deal recently so that BT will start getting access to all the discovery sport and entertainment channels? 

0 Ratings