Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 15

Re: Channel 380

@stereohavenwrote:

Because Crime + Investigation isn’t available via NOW TV which the VIP pack is based on.

It is part of a legacy pack for older customers and can’t be mixed with NOW TV content (and vice versa).

Hey, what’s my age got to do with it? Suggesting I’m old?

Stew

stereohaven
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 15

@StewMwrote:

@stereohavenwrote:

Because Crime + Investigation isn’t available via NOW TV which the VIP pack is based on.

It is part of a legacy pack for older customers and can’t be mixed with NOW TV content (and vice versa).

Stew

Never!

I’m suggesting you are a mature customer in terms of BT TV.......that’s no better is it? 🤣

0 Ratings
David1803
Beginner
Message 13 of 15

That made a lot of sense, so I accessed the NOW TV app and found Sky News listed in its menu. Clicked on that only for it to display a message saying "Sky News will be coming to the NOWTV app on this box shortly. In the meantime you can access it via the TV guide". No indication of what "soon" means but all references to Sky News (including the channel logo in the menu) are not endorsed with HD. So 'no go' there. Thanks for your help anyway.

Yes, I've already had a few approaches from Sky telling me how much they're missing me as a long-established premiere customer. Made me feel really loved!

StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 15

@stereohavenwrote:

@StewMwrote:

@stereohavenwrote:

Stew

Never!

I’m suggesting you are a mature customer in terms of BT TV.......that’s no better is it? 🤣

Rearrange the following,

A hole. Dig. Yourself. Into. Deeper.

Stew

StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 15

@David1803wrote:

That made a lot of sense, so I accessed the NOW TV app and found Sky News listed in its menu. Clicked on that only for it to display a message saying "Sky News will be coming to the NOWTV app on this box shortly. In the meantime you can access it via the TV guide". No indication of what "soon" means but all references to Sky News (including the channel logo in the menu) are not endorsed with HD. So 'no go' there. Thanks for your help anyway.

Yes, I've already had a few approaches from Sky telling me how much they're missing me as a long-established premiere customer. Made me feel really loved!

Hmmmm.....in BT terms, that could mean over 2 years because, we waited over two years for the Sky channels as they were “coming soon”! 😳