cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Channel 5 not appearing in TV Guide

Go to solution

I noticed that a couple of series I had set up to record on Friday 22nd, on Channel 5, did not appear in my BT TV planner for next Friday.  When I checked in the on screen Guide - no programmes at all appear in the Guide beyond Thursday of this week for Channel 5.  Anyone know why?  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Channel 5 not appearing in TV Guide

Go to solution

It is missing on Sky too.

@Bunglie64wrote:

I noticed that a couple of series I had set up to record on Friday 22nd, on Channel 5, did not appear in my BT TV planner for next Friday.  When I checked in the on screen Guide - no programmes at all appear in the Guide beyond Thursday of this week for Channel 5.  Anyone know why?  

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks ozsat - at least I know it's not the box malfunctioning! 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

to me looks like two days of schedules for Channel 5  from 6am Friday are missing  , resuming at 6am on Sunday. They will probably appear once Channel 5 and Freeview  provide the correct schedules on the Freeview multiplexes.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

midnight on the 12/11/21 i recorded a good day to die hard on 5+ 1 the film is in 2 halves, on the guide it was correct but after going into my recordings it says 12:03 am to 1:05 am die hard   but then at 1:08 to 1:56 am  EMMERDALE  now as far as i'm aware emmerdale is on itv ( dont watch it so asked the wife and did confirm that it was on itv AND bruce willis was NOT in it  )  .it did record  the film  lol 

0 Ratings