Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Channel Logo - Again!

So BT has introduced new onscreen channel logo's, (or D.O.G'S as they're called in the broadcasting industry) and still BT think that a channel logo that is A) 1/3 of the screen length and think it's okay (BT Sport ESPN) and B) they're still a solid colour when showing something live....

WHY?!

Really unnecessary, truly irritating and i wish BT would pack it in! 

13 REPLIES 13
bmitie
Beginner
Message 2 of 14

Re: Channel Logo - Again!

hear hear,  that super cup game from germany was a disgrace, I switched to ZDF HD and it was chalk and cheese.  Bt are amateurs and it shows

0 Ratings
KernowChris
Expert
Message 3 of 14

Doesn't bother me much, would like it dropped a bit, but it's distinctive and clearly does it's purpose. There are larger ones around. The Sky Sports HD ones aren't that far off the BTSport1HDLive one in size, admittedly the ESPN one is the standout which needs adjusting. 

0 Ratings
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 4 of 14

BT Sport 1 & 2 are okay size wise, its BTSportESPN and BTSportEurope that need to go down in size!

There is no need for them that big. 

0 Ratings
Raven8472
Contributor
Message 5 of 14

The BT Sport channel logos are massive. Was watching the Barca v Seville game on BT Europe and on a larger TV its Huge. Why do recorded programs get a transparent logo but live TV gets a solid distracting one.

Try messaging their twitter accounts please

0 Ratings
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 6 of 14

@Raven8472 wrote:

The BT Sport channel logos are massive. Was watching the Barca v Seville game on BT Europe and on a larger TV its Huge. Why do recorded programs get a transparent logo but live TV gets a solid distracting one.

Try messaging their twitter accounts please

I have done on a number of occasions over the time BT has been on air and its done nothing...

Just look at how they're refusing to accept they're wrong with BT Sport Europe and that L Bar, the logo's have no chance of being changed to something normal....

0 Ratings
neila4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 14

BT are total idiots. They had the score and dog at the top of the screen on BT Europe matches but now they've moved it back to the bottom. It's so stupid. They need to just realise they're wrong and change it. If I wasn't getting it 'free' with VM, I wouldn't subscribe
0 Ratings
neila4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 14

Dear BT Sport. Have you noticed that all the scores and logos on the Euro 2016 games are at the top of the screen Have you? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT TO WONDER WHY THAT MIGHT BE?????????
0 Ratings
MJH62
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 14

Suggest you watch the game and stop worrying about it. It's been like this for several years now and i don't find it obstructive whatsoever and suggest the vast majority don't either.
0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 14

Thanks for speaking for the vast majority, not much need for a forum when people like you can speak for the vast majority.
0 Ratings