cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RWD1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Classic TV package

This week I signed up for a new broadband and TV contract with BT. I asked for the Classic TV package, yet was given the Entertainment package. I specifically asked about certain channels, have no interest in the SKY channels and want my old channels back. How can I do so without spending a long time on the 0800 number?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JohnC2
Message 2 of 5

Re: Classic TV package

Hi @RWD1  welcome to the forum. You should be able to manage your BT TV Package online. Have a look at Now TV packages on BT TV and check out the channels available.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
RWD1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Much appreciated!

I've gone with tvplayer - no interest in the Sky channels; if I was I would've gone to SKY directly. I now understand the the TV channel world! Think a robust online application process would be far more effective than trying to follow a rambling monologue delivered by a BT rep. Honestly, she spoke so fast (as if through a tunnel) - I only managed to catch a word here and there. 

0 Ratings
RWD1
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the quick reply! I got sorted.

0 Ratings
Shyboy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

I wish it was true that you could change your tv package online via your BT account as claimed by the moderator. Every time I've tried to do it a message pops up saying I have to ring BT.  Don't know if there is a glitch on the website or it's done to give BT an opportunity to sell more products.

This applies whether you are upgrading or down grading your package.

0 Ratings