Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Classic tv package £10

Go to solution

Bit confused regarding this package  am i right in saying  the channels shown are via  internet,   and NOT Freeview? 

Live in an area that gets limited Freeview reception so need to check these are definitely via internet? bt old packages used to mix in freeview / internet channels so was a bit unclear.

I have my old bt tv box if i subscribe do i just continue to use that? and how much is the HD bolt on.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Classic tv package £10

Go to solution

Freeview channels like BBC, ITV, channel 4 etc are delivered by aerial.
Premium channels such as MTV, Nat Geo, BT Sports etc are delivered by broadband.

david1982
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@MitoMan  this package via internet does NOT include BT sport which is a bolt on . HD would be extra

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@MitoManwrote:

Bit confused regarding this package  am i right in saying  the channels shown are via  internet,   and NOT Freeview? 

Live in an area that gets limited Freeview reception so need to check these are definitely via internet? bt old packages used to mix in freeview / internet channels so was a bit unclear.

I have my old bt tv box if i subscribe do i just continue to use that? and how much is the HD bolt on.

The BT box requires an aerial for Freeview and this will work even if you don't have a BT TV subscription.

The BT channels such as AMC etc are delivered by internet.

Not sure how much extra it is for HD, I suggest you ring customer services on 0800 800 150, you can do so with no obligation 

-Richie-
Guru
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Anonymouswrote:  

Not sure how much extra it is for HD, I suggest you ring customer services on 0800 800 150, you can do so with no obligation 

HD addon is £6.50 per month on a rolling 30 day contract, which means cancel anytime with 30 days notice.

MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks to all replies. I have taken out a sub at £10.00 per Month , i won't be adding HD at that price!
0 Ratings