cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 12

Commentator Spoilers

In this day and age of recording and time shifting I was annoyed when a Liv/Nap commentator decided to tell us the score of the Bar/Tot game before the half time whistle. I was going to watch the highlights at 6x during half time. Totally ruined. 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 12

Re: Commentator Spoilers

Should have watch Bar/Tot instead who were well-behaved and said nothing about Liv/Nap other than to say Liverpool were the last team to win at the Camp Nou in the CL.
0 Ratings
Redboy
Message 3 of 12

It's not just 'football' Nick Mullins ruins every RUGBY match I watch with his blabbing about other games going on at the same time.. What do they need him for anyway the ex player commentators are far more knowledgeable [except for useless facts & figures] I just wish he would go away...
0 Ratings
studio5a
Message 4 of 12

Re - rugby commentators - there are several who spoil the experience but the worst offender is Austin Healy - argues just about every decision a ref makes, calls for an open game then moans if the ref plays an extended advantage - BT really don't need him and neither do the viewing public.
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 12

BT Sport missing a trick with showing the results of the other FA Cup games on a bottom of the screen crawler. They should be putting the results crawler at the top of the screen where it cannot be masked by pressing Info. Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
Redboy
Message 6 of 12

I don't care about comments from any of them, on the live games I'm watching, just hate being told scores/points etc being made on other live matches being played at the same time that I intend watching later.. No point watching if you already no the results

0 Ratings
studio5a
Message 7 of 12

And once again this weekend - Healey saying 'that's rubbish' after a desicion jointly reached by the referee and video official - both of whom are / were fully qualified international referees. He either need to shut up or go.

0 Ratings
jfbb1234
Message 8 of 12

I now put all BT Sport rugby matches on mute due to cretins like Nick Mullins talking about other games which are going on at the same time. This is a real shame since the ex players are all interesting and funny.

0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 12

Everyone I have spoken to are of the same opinion, the fact they announce the scores of parallel games is reprehensible. What’s the point of subscribing to the  full BT package with Youview recording if you won’t watch it due to having the recording spoiled by this totally unjustifiable action of the production team.

I only use the Youview box for BT sport so am considering cancelling the full package because of these actions.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Why, oh why. I am recording two fantastic matches tonight. The plan was to watch one live and then watch the second one afterwards. No chance, an idiot of a commentator spoils it by announcing the goals on the other match! Smiley Mad

0 Ratings