cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VeteranISPUser
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

Commentator Spoilers

In this day and age of recording and time shifting I was annoyed when a Liv/Nap commentator decided to tell us the score of the Bar/Tot game before the half time whistle. I was going to watch the highlights at 6x during half time. Totally ruined. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Commentator Spoilers

Should have watch Bar/Tot instead who were well-behaved and said nothing about Liv/Nap other than to say Liverpool were the last team to win at the Camp Nou in the CL.
0 Ratings
Redboy
Message 3 of 7

It's not just 'football' Nick Mullins ruins every RUGBY match I watch with his blabbing about other games going on at the same time.. What do they need him for anyway the ex player commentators are far more knowledgeable [except for useless facts & figures] I just wish he would go away...
0 Ratings
studio5a
Message 4 of 7

Re - rugby commentators - there are several who spoil the experience but the worst offender is Austin Healy - argues just about every decision a ref makes, calls for an open game then moans if the ref plays an extended advantage - BT really don't need him and neither do the viewing public.
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 7

BT Sport missing a trick with showing the results of the other FA Cup games on a bottom of the screen crawler. They should be putting the results crawler at the top of the screen where it cannot be masked by pressing Info. Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
Redboy
Message 6 of 7

I don't care about comments from any of them, on the live games I'm watching, just hate being told scores/points etc being made on other live matches being played at the same time that I intend watching later.. No point watching if you already no the results

0 Ratings
studio5a
Message 7 of 7

And once again this weekend - Healey saying 'that's rubbish' after a desicion jointly reached by the referee and video official - both of whom are / were fully qualified international referees. He either need to shut up or go.

0 Ratings