Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Soad
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Cost of BT Sport Pack HD for SKY with BT Infinity 2

Go to solution

Hello,

Pretty important question. The site is in one hell of a mess with the layout of the upgrade options and phoning them to upgrade isnt a pleasant experience.

I ordered BT Infinity 2 Broadband with calls on the 17th, activation meant to be on the 25th, delayed so my contract hasnt officially started yet with BT calls and broadband. I was given the option to add BT Sport Pack for free if I took out a BT TV package when ordering the broadband, didn't want or need it as I have SKY World with HD or whatever they name it these days.

I am interested in the BT Sport Pack in HD to be transferred to my SKY viewing card package. My BT phoneline is not activated as of yet (cable activated) and with my personal SKY box being in the upstairs bedroom I wont be thredding through telephone wires through the house to connect to my SKY box, I did that with the ethernet cables but that is another story. SKY doesnt require an active phoneline so I have always used ethernet instead for the Box Office, on demand etc. 

My current BT package is BT Infinity 2, phoneline and that free BT Sport Lite, only decided to add it to the package as it was free and I did not want the BT TV.

So how do I go about with upgrading and at what cost? I see so many different prices bandied about. I see free for 3 months doesnt even include a price thereafter. I see £5 a month, I see £6 a month. Then £11.99, then £21.99. Which one is it? It doesnt even mention HD so I have no clue what I'm meant to be clicking on.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cost of BT Sport Pack HD for SKY with BT Infinity 2

Go to solution

It is a mess, but basically with BT Broadband through Sky the cost is £5 per month, and an extra £4 per month for HD. This is with a 12 month contract, outside that it's extra, though I have no idea what the actual figure is.

0 Ratings
rscott
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
The HD addon is going up 25% in July to £5 a month. Not sure how much they're increasing the BT sport on Sky price by.
0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

BT Sport on Sky, going up £1 in July to £6 if you have BT Broadband (which i what i currently have), without BT Broadband £21.99.

0 Ratings
Soad
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Finally found what I seeked aftter a painful half hour. BT Sport on SKY £6 and £5 extra if you want the HD. Not too bad I suppose, though the way some on the internet boasted about it a while ago, I genuinely thought it was much cheaper than that, must be the BT TV package deal only.

0 Ratings