Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 19

Discovery+ app available free for BT Sport customers

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

Re: Discovery+ app available free for BT Sport customers

Activated on my mobile, how do I watch through BT box Pro?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

Working using apps - but no app yet on Box Pro.

discovery+ is not yet available to watch on BT TV boxes. We expect the discovery+ app to launch on our TV Box Pro and TV Box Mini in the future, with more details to follow. If you're not sure which TV Box you have, you can find out here.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 4 of 19

Just activated mine, decent app with a lot of content, I look forward to it hitting my BT TV box when it's ready, a nice unexpected freebie 🙂

Message 5 of 19

We're already on Discovery+ via a direct sub at £29.99 for a year.. it's a good app with lots of quality content.. I just need to remember to turn off auto-renewal and move it to the bundled BT version when me sub ends 👌

*Update: auto renewal cancelled 👍

Message 6 of 19

Just downloaded the app and activated on my Samsung TV. Works flawlessly. 

Message 7 of 19

Just signed in on my Samsung TV, need to cancel my direct monthly sub with Discovery now.

Message 8 of 19

I’ve signed into it on my Fire tv 4K stick after initially activating on the iPad. Everything appears to be working well. I didn’t think we’d get this until after Christmas, so a bit of a bonus really. I expected the BT Sport channels to be available on there as well as Eurosport, but  I suppose that will come eventually, together with the app on the BTTV boxes. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

I've sorted it too. Linked it to an old account set up from my old days with Sky though, but it appears to be working.

Remembered to cancel the auto renew on my other one that was due to come off this morning, so that was good timing!

Nice early Christmas present though, with live streams of discovery channels too.

Only negative feedback again is that us forum regulars are spreading the word, where it should be BT.

They should be shouting out about this!

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 19

Just linked the app to my firesticks in various rooms throughout the house, all working fine, just need it on my ProBox now and everything will be perfect!

0 Ratings