cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Discovery via the BT box (not the Discovery App)

Go to solution

Hello. Does anyone know if it is possible to watch Discovery (inc Europort) via the actual BT box so that i can record etc?  At the minute i am having to use the Discovery app via my LG smart TV and the app seems very bad - slow and buffers constantly.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Discovery via the BT box (not the Discovery App)

Go to solution

Discovery Channel (alone)   is on  Entertainment, Big Entertainment and VIP BT TV packages.

Eurosport 1 & 2 are  now  on  the BT TV Sport package, and if you pay for the BT Sport add-on, you’ll also get access to Eurosport on BT TV. Both channels were  already available on the Big Sport and VIP packages.

VIP package customers and customers with the HD add-on will be able to watch all three channels in glorious HD.

https://www.bt.com/tv/entertainment/discovery-eurosport-announcement

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Not forgetting the the Eurosport channels on the Discovery+ app have a three hour window to allow you to chase-play live. After that their coverage is available on catch up so the record facility in this case is largely redundant.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you.  I pay for bt sport and have the now sport and entertainment package.  I can see the discovery and eurosport channels listed in the on screen guide but it won't let me select.  Says that discovery is no longer available and that eurosport is not in my package.  Perhaps I need to refresh something? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

What broadbard package do you have and what speed do you get ?

0 Ratings