cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Disney+ channel add-on

Hi, I requested the Disney+ channel be added to my BT TV via Online Chat on the 25th June. I was told that it would be available within 24 hours. It is now the 29th June & the add-on is still showing as open with no sign of Disney+ on my BT TV box. Anyone have any ideas as to why I'm still waiting for this add-on? Oh & one other thing, the Online Chat box seems to have disappeared so I can't even click on that to chat to someone & I haven't got the time to spend hours trying to get through on the phone.

Many thanks, Clare

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Disney+ channel add-on

Hi @CJ37 and welcome back.

I'm sorry the Disney+ channel hasn't been added yet. These orders usually close quite quickly so if nothing has happened by now it's likely the order has failed and will need to be redone. Your best bet would be to call the sales team on 0800 800 150 to get that sorted.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Disney+ channel add-on

Well Disney+ is the Disney VOD Player. That is not available on Youview or BT TV Boxes.

There is a Disney Channel which is one of the linear TV channels in th BT KIds Add On Currently.

If that BT KIds add on were taken the channel would be in the BT TV box EPG (Guide).

0 Ratings