cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dale
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 26

Re: EPL fixtures released at 9am

And don;t forget also that in September all sky sport prices will go up for all sky customers who subscribe to their sport channel .

0 Ratings
Haribo
Contributor
Message 22 of 26

@dale wrote:

And don;t forget also that in September all sky sport prices will go up for all sky customers who subscribe to their sport channel .

That won't go down so well with some.

I can actually see the more casual sky sports viewer looking at BT sport as an alternative to sky sports, rather than having both.

I think sky need to start dropping their prices and take the profit hit rather than lose customers altogether.

0 Ratings
Haribo
Contributor
Message 23 of 26

How pathetic are sky. They have announced they are making the whole of Saturday 17th August on SS1 free to air on pick tv. This is purely as a spoiling move against BT.

Even more ridiculous is them just outright copying BT's plans and building a huge new studio and putting in a live studio audience. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Haribo
Contributor
Message 24 of 26

Thinking about it, I am so annoyed about these tactics that I think I will cancel my sky tv now, including sports, and let them know why. Then I might get that youview box with BT that I have had my eye on.

BT will have enough football to keep me happy I think.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 25 of 26

looks like Sky's opening day Premier League  gane ( the evening game  - Bt having the lunchtime game)  will be transmitted on the Pick TV freeview channel on 17th August

0 Ratings
Haribo
Contributor
Message 26 of 26

@zulu17 wrote:

looks like Sky's opening day Premier League  gane ( the evening game  - Bt having the lunchtime game)  will be transmitted on the Pick TV freeview channel on 17th August

The entired SS1 day up to 8pm is going to be simulcast on Pick TV and Sky 2.

I liked BT's response to this. They said "So what, we are free every day for our BB customers" lol

0 Ratings