cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 31 of 142

Re: Email regarding closure of Disney channels

I haven't received any notification either. Personally I'm not that bothered about losing the Disney Channels but what is concerning is that BT say that they have sent out notifications to ALL affected customers when clearly they haven't.

Now I'm wondering what other important account/package information BT should have told me and haven't.

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 142

Fully agree @Andy005 

I’ve seen messages on the community that packages are rising in price between  £4 to £8 soon, again I’ve had no communication about this.  It’s a shame, MaxHD gives me everything I want and I’m happy not lining Sky’s pockets, but being unable to use Virgin it looks like I’ll have to either directly or indirectly. 

Highlighted
Expert
Message 33 of 142

Same here @TheRealBudski regarding the price rise in November, I've had nothing about that either 🙄

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 142

I wasn't going to post this but...

Ofcom: BT pay-TV draws most complaints

As of September 4th 2020...

"Pay-TV: BT was the most complained-about pay-TV provider, with nine complaints per 100,000 customers, while Sky attracted the fewest complaints"

https://advanced-television.com/2020/09/04/ofcom-bt-pay-tv-draws-most-complaints-vodafone-for-broadb...

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 35 of 142

I'm sure it's just a blip rather than a trend. 😉

Oh hold on...

bt-tv.PNG

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 36 of 142

We're on max hd and no email received either. I assume we can't be talking hundreds of thousands of BTTV customers, so  how many emails did BT send out?

Since we use Now TV vouchers which are half the price of Bt prices , are unlikely to sign up to a new package.

The good thing for us is, we're not longer in contract and if we go back to Virgin, will be treated as a new customer.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 37 of 142

Just read the bit about price increases in November and sorry it's off topic but does anyone have a link to this?

Thanks 👍

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 38 of 142

I think most of us are waiting for that email as well!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 39 of 142

Hi @nostra999 

There are a few links, here is one...

"BT says that is raising the prices of some of its BT TV packages by £2/mth and some BT Sport packages by £4/mth – but the changes only affect legacy customers, with those on newer flexible packages not affected."

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2020/09/bt-sport-and-tv-customers-to-face-price-hikes-of-up-t...

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 40 of 142

Thanks - not ideal for legacy - luckily for me I am on now tv packages.

0 Ratings