Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Guru
Message 51 of 142

Re: No emails from BT TV

@4KTVFanwrote:

So @StewM 

My TV package ends a day after yours! 24th December 2020.

We should keep in touch and compare notes!

Nothing to compare if we aren't getting any correspondence! 😁

(Just checked my little book and my contract ends 24 Dec!)

Stew

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 52 of 142

31st for me, should we start a "no email" December end of contract club? 😁

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 53 of 142

@stereohaven 

@StewM 

So we have the start of a BT contract-ends December 2020 club, anyone else want to join?

And none of us have received an email from BT about the Disney channels leaving?

I've also not had any emails about the new NowTV packages, but many customers have. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 54 of 142

Count me in. I’m the 31st, and guess what.....

no communication either 🤬🤬

Highlighted
Expert
Message 55 of 142

@4KTVFanwrote:

I've also not had any emails about the new NowTV packages, but many customers have. 

That would fall under marketing consents, totally different to content change notifications.

Like I said in my original reply, if you're not getting emails, switch to letters, there's no cost.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 56 of 142

@TheRealBudskiwrote:

Count me in. I’m the 31st, and guess what.....

no communication either 🤬🤬

Because they are still being sent, the price change is 1st November 2020, you should receive it no later than  2nd October 2020.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 57 of 142

@-Richie-wrote:

All affected customers are notified with at least 30 days notice, emails are sent in batches to avoid everyone contacting at once and avoid high call queues, how you receive the notice depends on your preference, either letter or email are the options, if you have yours set to email, it's advisable to add the following to your email address book and avoid it going into spam/trash folder :

Staying in the loop
Add btcomms@info.bt.com to your address book to make sure our emails always get to your inbox.

The changes for Disney were sent in July and August, the channels will be removed on 30/09/2020

Price changes for legacy TV plans are also still in progress, so not all have been sent, the changes happen on 01/11/2020

If you think you've been missed, give BT a call and make sure your contact info is accurate, it's not always the same info as your BT ID, you could also ask to be sent letter notifications, there's no cost for it.

@-Richie-  Been missed? It is a contractural obligation of BT to notify changes in the contract to its customers. So the onus is on BT to inform its customers, not the customers to inform BT if they have not been informed! 

Stew

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 58 of 142

The worrying aspect here is that the presumption is that a full and complete set of communications have been sent . it would be surprising in the case of the Disney notification given the comments from some long established and knowledgeable customers if all of the issues were simply down to the messages being directed to spam or old contact emails.  
Communication needs to be far far better and issues with the communication chain looked at and resolved so we don’t continue to get these issues. 

Highlighted
Expert
Message 59 of 142

@StewMwrote:

@-Richie-  Been missed? It is a contractural obligation of BT to notify changes in the contract to its customers. So the onus is on BT to inform its customers, not the customers to inform BT if they have not been informed! 

Stew

I meant not received, If the emails are being sent and not reaching the customers inbox for whatever reason, there is an option to have them sent by post, is what I meant and unlike a paper bill charge, service change notifications by post are free.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 60 of 142

Still no communication received. Nothing in my junk or spam folders

0 Ratings