cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Entertainment Plus NOW TV (Confused)

I have had e=Entertainment Plus for a while but I note that now the Entertainment plus includes NOW TV.  Can I get this service and do I have to pay for it? Or do I just create an account with NOW TV and get it for free?

Thanks 

Mightmouse1

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5

Re: Entertainment Plus NOW TV (Confused)

BT resell Now TV as their new Flexible TV packages, if you're on their classic TV package you can change to one of the new flexible packages if you want (they start at £10 a month) but you will need to have a Now TV account (which BT can setup for you) and you pay BT. If you do change you will lose various channels that you have now such as Eurosport and others (there's a few posts on this forum regarding it if you want to know more)

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

So the NOW TV Package costs are added to the BT package. When you read the info on the new flexible packages it reads as if it is included in the charge not added.

Thank you

Moghtymouse1

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5

I don't understand what gave you that impression although it does look as if costs have increased since I last checked.

"Add TV to your broadband for only £12 more a month

Add TV to your broadband from only £12 extra a month. The Entertainment package includes the NOW TV Entertainment Pass, AMC and more."

https://www.bt.com/tv/add

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Entertainment Plus is a legacy BT Tv package

Current marketed TV packages include one called Entertainment.

They are diffferent packages

0 Ratings