Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tomas12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Error VC025

So I was watching Spurs vs Chelsea and all of sudden stream stops and Error VC025 shows. What gives?

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Oliver341
Expert
Message 2 of 14

Re: Error VC025

Same here. Logging out/in hasn't cured it either. I guess I'll just have to listen on the radio!

Oliver.
0 Ratings
atomic7431
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 14

same problem here as well and cleared cache logged out and back in and no joy, just get a message saying player error and now no error code!!!!!

Not for the first time either.

0 Ratings
cotch
Beginner
Message 4 of 14

On the forums it says to update silverlight and it'll fix the error, i updated it, still get the **bleep**ty error, this happens every single game, it's fine for a bit and then boom, it's finished.. Seriously **bleep** me off now, i upgraded my package for this, i have to pay out like £20 more every month just to get this and i can't even watch games on it..

0 Ratings
Alcimedes
Beginner
Message 5 of 14

Me too, another epic fail.

0 Ratings
atomic7431
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 14

I switched from sky to bt for the sport and so far its been very lack luster, the online player which is the only way i can watch it is rubbish and often chucks me off.

i cant get any of the channels to load, they all say player error in the tab of my browser and i have a spinning circle

0 Ratings
Tomas12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 14

And few days ago i was thinking about renewing my contract. Virgin is looking more and more appealing every day, it's cheaper too.
0 Ratings
RickyW
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

Same here 20 mins into the second half.

Tried rebooting, Chrome, Friefox all with the same error!

terrible as it was a really good match....over to five live I guess

0 Ratings
bondol
Message 9 of 14

goodbye bt

0 Ratings
ronniegh
Message 10 of 14

Me too. Lost after 70 mins. Yet to see a full game without something going wrong. Come on BT get it sorted!

0 Ratings