cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Error code IPC6034

Go to solution

Today I tried to watch fear the walking dead that I recorded last month but when I try to play it I get an error code of IPC6034. I tried other recordings I have but this error code only comes up when I try to watch programs I've recorded from my subscription channels. I've followed the steps online to try and fix the issue but it hasn't worked. Any help would be very much appreciated 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Error code IPC6034

Go to solution

Hi @acholfrolic  welcome back and sorry you are getting this error code when trying to watch your recording.

You mention you have already tried Online Help for this error code please just double-check you have followed this information.

Are you connected from the BT TV box to the Hub via Ethernet? If not can you test via Ethernet and see if the error code continues to appear? 
Is it affecting recordings you have from other subscription channels or just Fox programs and does it affect them all?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi it was affecting all subscription channels I had recorded from but it must've been some sort of glitch because they are working today

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @acholfrolic, thanks for posting back and good to hear it's working ok now.

If it comes back let us know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings