cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Eurosport 412, 413 and HD missing on BT TV Box

Hi both of my Eurosport SD and HD channels have disappeared off my BT TV Box but I can still view the channel using the BT TV App. How do I get the channel on my box

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Eurosport 412, 413 and HD missing on BT TV Box

Hi @Moto64 

There is a pinned thread that has steps on how to resolve this issue:

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/Eurosport-SD-and-HD-channels-missing-from-the-programme-...

Hope this helps.

MikeAlanR

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @mikealanr ,

I’ve looked at that thread and it appears that my box is already updated and on the latest software. I’ve also restarted my box and sadly the channels are not there.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi, @Moto64 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry there are issues with your Eurosport channels, are you getting an error message and if so what does it say?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @NeilO

no error messages, it just says that there is no channel when we put in the number. We have had BT Sport with Eurosport for the last 6 years so it’s strange that it has happened recently. I’ve checked my account online and apparently Eurosport is still included in our plan and it still works on the app.

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Moto64 can you try a factory reset of the BT TV box ensuring you choose the option to keep your recordings?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings