cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Eurosport and Max 4k

My contract ended on 29 Jan but am carrying on at present at £25 pm to keep Eurosport for Australian tennis and maybe French Open also I keep 4k channel 433 will this be a problem for me or will I be forced into having one of the new NowTv channels and separate sport etc

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Eurosport and Max 4k

At the minute no decision has been announced, so you can remain on that package on a rolling 30 day term, there are some content changes announced that will impact you, which is :

The following channels are being removed from this package from 1st March: Sky History, Lifetime, Crime & Investigation and Vice. From 1st April, Syfy and E! will also be removed.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks @-Richie- was hoping that was the case. I know some of those are on NowTv anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

If you use streaming services you may be better to subscribe to the Eurosportplayer which will give you multiple court options too.

I've no interest in Now TV - and gradually moving away from BT now.

@david1982wrote:

My contract ended on 29 Jan but am carrying on at present at £25 pm to keep Eurosport for Australian tennis and maybe French Open also I keep 4k channel 433 will this be a problem for me or will I be forced into having one of the new NowTv channels and separate sport etc

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks @-Richie- and @ozsat the reason I asked question was have had a number of emails lately offering half price for three months then half price for six months and now £1 for a month non of which I want now but might like to take advantage of in the future

0 Ratings