cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Eurosport back on BT TV

Go to solution

Spoke to an advisor today and enquired about my sports package and she said from March 1st Eurosport is going on all sports packages. 

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Eurosport back on BT TV

Go to solution

Some how I cant see Eurosport gong  on Now TV sports package.

Unless its like what they did with AMC and just keep Eurosport on the EPG for BT TV customers only.

Darren

Message 3 of 14

Go to solution
I would like BT to keep a few channels like they do with AMC and sell it as part of the now TV pass . Along with Eurosport if true and TMC to beef up BTTV app
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

hope this is true   , wife loves the snooker and i love the brit super bikes 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution
If true I wonder if I can get them to refund me the annual subscription fee I paid for Eurosport Player? 😕
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

March 1st is Monday. Surely we'd have heard something before now. I'm sceptical, but would be more than happy to be wrong.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

Maybe a moderator can confirm 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

This could be true as I have noticed on my Samsung Tv sometimes it shows channels last watched and it shows Eurosport 1on the list. As I am on VIP package and currently no Eurosport on the epg. But I am not sure which channel I was on when it shows Eurosport as last watched. Will have to wait until Monday. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Could this be an extension of Sky's carriage deal with Eurosport because they have an exclusive deal for the Olympics which are this year 🤔

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

It's on the website & been on here since 12th Feb as well, only in certain packages though - Eurosport now available on Big Sport and VIP TV pl... - BT Community