Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeanD
Community Manager - Retired
Message 11 of 65

Re: Eurosport now available on Big Sport and VIP TV plan

@StewM wrote:

@SeanD 

This is a welcome decision by BT . Although I would ask why this wasn’t available when the new Now TV packages were launched? Personally I now have two subscriptions, one through BT and an annual package direct with Eurosport Player - taken as I would be losing Eurosport moving over to the new Now TV packages. 🙄
I also have another subscription ending shortly, Premier Sports - any chance of BT adding this as well? 😉

Stew

Good morning @StewM,

Our TV guys got back to me yesterday to say that we have no plans to add Premier Sport to our TV offerings at the moment.  We are always looking for ways to improve our offering and will continue to review this. 

Cheers

Sean 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 65

@SeanD 

Thanks for asking the question. Not the answer I wished for, but thank you.

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 65

Just to add to my comment about Eurosport's cost on BT. Eurosport has a special offer at the moment for £19.99 for a year using their streaming service. The same monthly cost for BT Sport customers to add Eurosport! Come on BT make Eurosport available with BT Sport!
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 65

I signed up 5 days ag but it is still not showing on my TV
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 65

Morning @Simonpym1 , sorry for the inconvenience, we have fixed this for you this morning.

Message 16 of 65

i have the same problem
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 65

Hi @bigphil14 ,

You're issue issue is fixed, thanks for raising this and sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 65

Big Sport customer. Eurosport works on Youview box. Eurosport works on my Amazon Firestick with BT TV App but channels not present with BT Sport App. Is that correct behaviour?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 65

@jeannius   Only BT sport channels are available via BT sport app.   BT sport 1,2,3 , Box Nation , plus BT sports extra channels.. 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 65

@jeannius 

Yes, that is correct.  The Eurosport channels only show within the BT TV app, not the BT Sport app.

0 Ratings