cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 65

Re: Eurosport now available on Big Sport and VIP TV plan

Or put Eurosport back on classic so we can add BT sports to the package !!!! we dont all want Sky Sports 

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 65

There is a special offer to subscribe to Discovery+ for Eurosport, (sport and entertainment), at £29.99 for a year (expires August 1st). Or through Amazon Prime, if you have an account, at £6.99 per month.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 65

Its pushing the price up to skys level, just put eurosport on the sport package !!
Was on the entertainment package at one point so I cant see why this isnt possible
0 Ratings
Message 34 of 65

Obviously BT have decided to only add it to the Big Sport pack, making it more attractive. Actually I'm in much the same position as you coming off the legacy packs, but I've taken BT Sport and added a Discovery+ sub, therefore getting BT Sport plus Eurosport plus the Discovery channels for under £20 per month in total. I can live with that.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 65

So the discovery + subscription includes Eurosport? I presume it’s an app rather than watching through the BTTV 
Sorry for all the questions but is the on demand any good, as motorbike coverage goes on for hours and far easier to watch later 

thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 65

I have remained on the legacy subscription  @ £29/month where I get Eurosport as a HD channel that I can record which is a key feature. Out of interest I had a free trial of Eurosport with prime, this is on the player and is a very poor second place to receiving it as a channel, no good to me.

Seems you can now get Eurosport with a Discovery+ subscription, is this a recordable channel or the player. ?

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 65

No the Discovery+ player isn't recordable, but like the Eurosport player has a good selection of on demand material. At the moment if you try to subscribe to the Eurosport player it directs you to the Discovery+ website, so everything seems to be the Eurosport player is winding down. I have found the Android tv app isn't full HD at present, but the web player is, and casts a sparkling pic to my TV.

As it is I rarely use my Youview box I do rely more on the BT sport app for my viewing which is HD, so I don't need the HD add on for BTTV which saves £5 per month. Horses for courses.

By the way the Discovery+ Entertainment + Sport £29.99 year deal offer has been extended to August 22nd.

Message 38 of 65

Hunter2660, thanks for the reply, there is no way I would willingly give up the ability to record Eurosport, yes the player has a good selection of on demand material but it is no comparison to setting up for recordings to watch as and when you wish.

Message 39 of 65

Was shocked to learn that BT are removing Eurosport from all packages on 17th January 

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 65

even big sport
0 Ratings