cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 65

Re: Eurosport now available on Big Sport and VIP TV plan

Hmmm… @SeanD , this does seem to indicate the opposite of what you posted?

Please can you clarify?

Stew

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager - Retired
Message 52 of 65

@StewM wrote:

Please can you clarify?

Stew

Good morning Folks,

Sorry for any confusion caused, I am double-checking this information and will be back shortly to confirm.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 65

I cannot believe BT sport would pile so much effort into MOTO GP then dump Eurosport.
Bike fans are going to be up in arms regarding this matter
0 Ratings
Message 54 of 65

TBH for next year I am considering canning BT TV / Sport and sticking to a Eurosport Player sub and using the BT Sport app usage bundled with my BT broadband sub - maybe taking out a MotoGP Videopass.

Note that Eurosport Player has a comprehensive and flexible chase-play and catch up facility, second only to BBC iPlayer in my experience so losing recordability is not an issue (and totally spoiler free to boot).  MotoGP Videopass also has comprehensive catch up but you need to be a bit more careful avoiding the latest news items on the app so as not to catch a spoiler.  Both apps support catching so you can still watch the action on your big TV.

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 65

@SeanDwrote:

@StewMwrote:

Please can you clarify?

Stew

Good morning Folks,

Sorry for any confusion caused, I am double-checking this information and will be back shortly to confirm.

Cheers

Sean

Thanks @SeanD . the head of TV was being asked by @DarrenDev 

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 65

Have you any idea Eurosport  on demand is for BSB/WSB 

can’t see it been as good as the ability to record 

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 65

Sorry, but I've just had it confirmed - we will STOP selling Eurosport on BT TV as of Jan 17th. Those who already have it on a Big Sport or VIP subscription will continue to have it for a while (end date TBC), but it will no longer be available to order as part of any BT TV package.
SeanD
Community Manager - Retired
Message 58 of 65

@DarrenDev wrote:
Sorry, but I've just had it confirmed - we will STOP selling Eurosport on BT TV as of Jan 17th. Those who already have it on a Big Sport or VIP subscription will continue to have it for a while (end date TBC), but it will no longer be available to order as part of any BT TV package.

Thanks for confirming @DarrenDev 

I am sorry to everyone for my previous post, the information was incorrect.  I will update that post so as to not cause any further confusion.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 65

Thanks @SeanD & @DarrenDev for confirming. 

Not good news. As I stated previously, when I swapped to the new Now TV packages I lost the subscription to Eurosport, so I took forward a subscription direct with Eurosport. So when BT then added Eurosport early this year to the Now TV packages, I had two subscriptions. I cancelled the direct subscription (even though they offered me discounts to stay), so now I will need to subscribe directly again but at the normal price!!

Geeze BT, you certainly know how to run a TV service!

Stew

Message 60 of 65

Was about to leave sky for BT, now may have to change that decision 

0 Ratings