cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidWells
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

Eurosport

I have purchased BT TV VIP Package, which I now understand does not include Eurosport.  I can't find out from BT if I can get Eurosport.  I used to have this on my Sky Package, and particularly watch Snooker which Eurosport  offer better cover than any other channel. 

I would like advice as to how I can add Eurosport to my current package. 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 13

Re: Eurosport

Eurosport is available on Amazon Prime Video, the cost I believe is £5.99 per month and BT have an offer with the first 6 months free.
If you already have Amazon Prime Video you can login via your set-top box.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 13

@DavidWells There is no current Eurosport bolt on to the VIP package so you would need to make alternative subscription arrangements. BT have suggested that it is available by using the  Eurosport Player within the Prime Video Player and then taking it as an additional subscription.  That would enable you to watch but not record via the Prime Video Player on your BT TV Box. You could assuming you have a suitable viewing device subscribe to the Eurosport Player direct or via the other third party that provide it.

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 4 of 13

Hi, there is also an offer direct with Eurosport 
Annual subscription to the Eurosport Player for £19.99, offer expires 20 July 2020

Stew

0 Ratings
DavidWells
Beginner
Message 5 of 13

Thanks for your help
0 Ratings
DavidWells
Beginner
Message 6 of 13

Thank you very much for your help Richie.

I have Amazon Prime Video as an add on at £5.99 per month and BT gave me one months free on the VIP deal I took up  in May,.  I thought this payment would give me Eurosport Channels.    

I have tried logging in via set- top box.  I can access old Eurosport recordings but not the current  programmes on Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2.  I will try and look again on Prime this afternoon when there are LIVE programmes scheduled on Eurosport 2

I will try and check with Amazon exactly what the subscription of £5.99  I pay through BT entitles me to. view

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 13

@DavidWells the Prime subscription via BT won't include Eurosport. Amazon sell additional channel access through Prime. If you have a Smart TV or a streaming stick thingy, I'd have a look into subscribing direct through the Eurosport Player.

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 8 of 13

@DavidWellswrote:

Thank you very much for your help Richie.

I have Amazon Prime Video as an add on at £5.99 per month and BT gave me one months free on the VIP deal I took up  in May,.  I thought this payment would give me Eurosport Channels.    

I have tried logging in via set- top box.  I can access old Eurosport recordings but not the current  programmes on Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2.  I will try and look again on Prime this afternoon when there are LIVE programmes scheduled on Eurosport 2

I will try and check with Amazon exactly what the subscription of £5.99  I pay through BT entitles me to. view

The offer from BT is just Amazon video, which includes some films and programmes. Others you can rent or buy. Channels as in Eurosports are an additional monthly cost.

Stew

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 13

A direct Eurosport Player sub does not offer recording but does have a three hour chase-play window and extensive catch up of earlier coverage.

(at least it did last time I looked- perhaps a current subscriber can confirm)

0 Ratings
DavidWells
Beginner
Message 10 of 13

I have taken out an annual pass for Eurosport at a cost of £19.99.  This has enabled me to watch Eurosport on my Computer perfectly.      I also pay for Prime Video on my BT TV package, but I am not able to access  Eurosport on my BT set top box.  I was hoping that by purchasing the annual pass I could then watch Eurosport on TV but this does not seem possible. Can anyone advise if this is possible and how I can access.

0 Ratings